Michael Joseph Jackson was an American singer, songwriter, and dancer. Dubbed the "King of Pop", he is regarded as one of the most significant cultural figures of the 20th... Wikipedia
- Born: Michael Joseph Jackson, August 29, 1958, Gary, Indiana, U.S.
- Died: June 25, 2009, Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Cause of death: Cardiac arrest
- Other names: Michael Joe Jackson
- Occupation: Singer, songwriter, dancer
- Children: 3
- Parent(s): Joe Jackson, Katherine Jackson
- Family: Jackson family
- Awards: Full list
- Data source: DuckDuckGo